Certified by The Yoga People & Yoga Alliance as part of our RYT 300 & 500 hour program
Study at your own pace. Receive personalized attention to your questions & assignments. Includes workbook & access to course additions/upgrades.
Harmonizing our energy centers through self knowledge
Immerse yourself in the chakra system and the subtle anatomy. The chakras are energy centres in the spine that guide you towards healing & wholeness.
This training is deep & transformative and offers the possibility of great insights in personal development.
Each day of this training will have a different energetic focus approached through the lens of meditation, yin yoga practices, chakra philosophy & psychology.
Testimonials from our students
- Complete course manual.
- 7 Chakra meditations.
- 13 Yin practices based on the chakra system.
- Functional Analysis on several yin poses to deepen your understanding of the practice and its application.
- Anatomy of the lower and upper body from a functional perspective.
- Fascinating lectures and exercises with Jamie and Lois regarding chakra theory and depth psychology.
- An in-depth understanding of the tantric chakra model and how it plays out in our personal development and daily life.
- A broader understanding of yin yoga and its principles.
- Yin class teaching methodology.
- And more...
**The course was done live via zoom and recorded in HD format. This does not affect the content delivered, and is presented as it was live. If any doubts arise, you can contact our assistant teachers to help you.
Kamie has been teaching Yoga since 2001. He is inspired by Yoga as a means of trauma resolution, psycho-emotional transformation, and actual spiritual growth.
You will receive a 35 hours Yin & Elements Certificate after completing the course + submitting assignments